Magical Kenya Signature Experiences
March 20th, 2021
Curated unique, authentic and exceptional once in a lifetime magical Kenya signature travel experience. Your African safari holiday will never be the same again!
It’s no secret that there’s something utterly magical about Africa and there’s no experience quite like a Kenyan safari holiday.
A Kenya safari embodies a lifetime of unforgettable adventure.
Visualize golden savanna, premium wildlife parks filled with wildlife, a million wildebeest dodging the jaws of giant crocodiles as they cross the Mara River, large herds of elephants at Amboseli ambling in front of Kilimanjaro’s mighty snowcapped peak, remarkably diverse sceneries, incredible wildlife including the Big 5, Great Rift Valley, lush forests, snow-capped mountains, diverse cultures, vast and dramatic sky, team of lionesses giving their cubs a hunting lesson, palm-fringed coastline of Mombasa, Malindi, Watamu & Diani, e.t.c.
At Natural World Kenya Safaris, we think of travel as the opportunity take leave from the daily life’s routine, and a chance to set off to unfamiliar destinations while immersing yourself in the place you travel to, and completely being enveloped within a specific culture or natural setting.
Apart from the traditional overland safaris in pop top 4×4 safari jeeps and the more exotic fly-in safaris, you can enhance your African safari experience in Kenya with the following signature experiences.
Your experienced Natural World safari experts will be more that happy to help you book.
- Breakfast with the Giraffes at Giraffe Manor – Where else in the world can you share your breakfast table with an African giraffe, sipping a freshly brewed coffee whilst the tallest animal on the planet?
- Wilderness in the City Experience at Nairobi National Park.
- Karen Blixen Museum – Discover Kenya’s first house museum formerly the home of Baroness Karen Blixen and the set of the Oscar award winning film ‘Out of Africa’.
- Walking Safari Experience – Immerse yourself in an alternative safari in Northern Kenya, on a camel.
- Walk in the Footsteps of Elsa, the Lioness – Indulge in the fascinating history of Meru national park made famous by Born Free.
- Sleep under the stars at Loisaba – Experience the biggest bedroom in the world where the night sky is your ceiling and the hills are your walls. A magical night experience under the African sky.
- The ultimate Africa Sky Safari Adventure experience in Kenya (you can combine with Tanzania if you wish).
- Fly camping under the stars at Saasab – a unique opportunity for a night of total immersion in nature and a true appreciation for the stunning the wilderness and wildlife that northern Kenya has to offer.
- Village Bike Tour Experience in Diani – Spice your beach holiday at the Kenya Coast by taking a different kind of beach adventure. Discover the other side of Diani, an award-winning beach destination by Exploring Diani on two wheels.
- Black Rhino Tracking Experience – The Black Rhino tracking experience in Sera Conservancy, combined with the chance to stay at a remote river camp, is the ultimate adventure and ‘escape-from-it-all’.
- Yoga Sunset Experience in Watamu – Looking for a wholesome holiday? Enjoy a holiday of total immersion in nature and packaged in pure health.
- Rhino Extravaganza at Solio Lodge in Laikipia – Nowhere else in the world can you encounter rhinos in such prolific numbers in the wild than in Solio Conservancy, a 45,000-acre Solio Game Reserve.
- Pride Rock at Borana Conservancy – Borana Conservancy is home to the inspiration for Pride Rock from Disney’s original animated film The Lion King.
- A day in a small farm in Kenya at Olepangi Farm – Set at the foothills of Mount Kenya in Timau.
- Ololo Organic Farm Experience at Nairobi national Park.
- Golfing in the Wild at Great Rift Valley Lodge, Lake Naivasha.
- Suguta Valley Day trip by Helicopter – Discover the thrill of a Heli-tour over Mt. Kenya, Kenya’s highest peak and combine it with fly fishing in some of the crater lakes hidden in its valleys.
- Homestay Experience – Discover and explore a typical Kenya Homestay Experience in Nyandarua or Narok
- Cycling in the Mara Experience – Discover a new way to explore & experience the Mara, this is a safari you’ll never forget, see the animals and people from a bike.
- Vintage Safari Experience – Experience one of a kind safari in Vintage Land Rovers in Laikipia.
- Mountaineering Experience – For the active traveller. Enjoy Mountain climbing and fishing expeditions on Mt. Kenya along the Chogoria and Ithaguri routes via the Rutundu cabins.
- Rafting in Kenya Experience – Escape your comfort zone & explore rafting in major rivers in Kenya.
- Thimlich Ohinga Archeological Site
- Mida Creek Floating Adventure Experience – Mida Creek is one of Watamu’s true hidden treasures stretching inland from the sea into Arabuko Sokoke Forest
- Epic Kayaking Expedition
- Outdoor Adventure Experience
- El Karama Experience
- Zero to Hero Experience at Tribewaterports
- Humpback Whale Watching Experience – Embark on an adventure to search the ocean for the majestic humpback whales
- Catching Light and Touching Fire at Kitengela Hot Glass – Experience ‘Glass Blowing that will Blow your Mind’
- Morning of fly-fishing fun in Mount Kenya
- Stand Up Paddle boarding with Dolphins
- Dhow Dining Experience in Mombasa
Contact Natural World Kenya Safaris today to book your dream Kenya safari holiday.